Anthem Regional Operations and IT Center
Client: Anthem Inc.
Value: $20.5 million
- A $20M renovation of a 315,000 SF facility located on border of Norfolk and Virginia Beach to house regional operations of Anthem.
- Project completed in 4 phases from 2011-2015.
- Relocation of 2000 Associates included phasing strategies, facilities programming, systems furniture design, construction administration, and Change Management Documents
- The second floor houses the IT Center for the company’s research, analytics, and development, as well as oversee the security of their health care plans being delivered to their customers. The IT Center accommodates over 250 IT consultants to be working alongside 500 full-time associates also located on the second floor.
- Includes fitness room, employee cafeteria, teaming areas, and health clinic.
The second floor IT Center was Recipient of HRACRE’s 2016 “Award Of Excellence” for Best Interior.
“Energetic building interior features creating multiple community centers.”
“The common areas hold together well as complex atria. For a call-type center environment,the common spaces feel quite nice. They did a pretty bang-up job with open spaces.”
Click here for all the judges’ comments.